1. Send Email Setting
- Enable Review Reminder Email: Enable/Disable the function automatically send the email reminders to customers who ordered products but has not left their review.
- Enable Photo Review Reminder Email: Enable/Disable the function automatically send the email reminders to customers who already wrote a review without adding product photo.
- Send Email To:
- Send Email To = All Customers: Send reminder email to all customers
- Send Email To = Only subscribed email marketing customers: Send reminder emails to customers who subscribed email marketing
- Unsubscribe Email:
- Unsubscribe Email = Only unsubscribe Photo Review’s email: When customers choose to unsubscribe email, only unsubscribe Photo Review's email are not sent to customer's mailbox while they can still receive other marketing emails
- Unsubscribe Email = Unsubscribe all Shopify marketing email: When customers choose to unsubscribe email, all marketing emails will be unsubscribed.
2/ Review Reminder
In this section, you can freely edit the content of review reminder. It is quite easy to add more template, edit or delete any template.
- Preview: Click to preview email content
- Send test email: You can send test email by entering an email to the textbox section and click Send test button
- Load from template: Click to see more pre-made templates
- Click edit button to edit email content:
- Available variables: In this section, you can find values that can be used in email
- Add another template: Click to create new templates
- Send after: You can set time to send emails to customers. For example, Send After 1 day means after 1 day since the customer places a successful order but not writing any review, the app will send review reminder email to that customer.