1. Enable Livechat
At App Dashboard > Enable at the Live Chat block to enable the feature. Click Settings to customize Live Chat.
2. Customize Live Chat: Messenger/WhatsApp
Step 1: Choose Preset
Select the preset in step 1 and check the display in Preview.
- Select WhatsApp if you only want to show WhatsApp chatbox on your store.
- Select Messenger if you only want to show Messenger chatbox on your store.
- Select both Messenger & WhatsApp if you want to show both
Step 2: Select Channels
Enable the Channel you want to show on your store.
- Phone Number: Enter the phone number to use for WhatsApp. Make sure the phone number you enter is registered to your WhatsApp account.
- Name: Enter a display name for your account
- Avatar: Select the image to display for the account. You can select an existing image or upload a new one from the device.
Step 3: Display Settings
- Display Pages: Select All Pages to have live chat displayed on all pages. Select Selected Pages and select the pages you don't want displayed in Excluded Pages.
- Position: Select the display position of the live chat on the screen
- Display Devices: Select the device that displays the live chat.
- Live chat icon: Select an existing icon or upload a new one from your device. This icon is only visible when you enable both WhatsApp and Messenger.
- Icon Background Color: Select the background color of the icon.
- Icon Color: Select the color of the icon.
Step 4: Advanced Settings
Advanced Settings for WhatsApp
- Response Time: Enter the content displayed in the chatbox.
- Greeting Message: Enter the greeting displayed in the chatbox.
- Icon Background Color: Select the background color of the WhatsApp icon.
- Icon Color: Choose the color of the WhatsApp icon.
- Description Background Color: Select the background color displayed in the chatbox.
- Text Color: Select the color for the content displayed in the chatbox.
- Online Time: Select Available 24/7 to show WhatsApp all the time. Select Schedule Time and set WhatsApp display time.
Advanced Settings for Messenger
- Language: Select the display language at Messenger.
- Greeting Message: Enter the greeting displayed at Messenger.