This section of the guide provides an overview of the ways for customers to earn points – the engine of your Loyalty Program.
You’ll learn how to create customizable ways for customers to earn points within Loyalty Program based on various conditions.
Customers can earn points by: Sign up, Place order, Sign up Newsletters, Like Facebook Page, Follow Instagram, Follow Twitter, Share Facebook Link, Share Twitter Link.
I/ How it works
- Sign up: By this method, customers can earn a certain numbers of points adjusted by the admin via sign-up action
- Place order: If customers have their account on your store and place orders, they can get reward points which are also decided by the admin
- Sign-up Newsletters: When customers successfully subscribe to the store newsletters, they will get the corresponding number of points as customized in the app.
- Like Facebook Page, Follow Instagram, Follow Twitter, Share Facebook Link, Share Twitter Link: when a member clicks like, follow or share on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages at the popup displayed on the store, they will be added the number of points as customized in the app.
- Write Review: Customers writing reviews about a product will receive the corresponding point amount with the app configuration.
II/ How to use
The way to create Sign up and Place order rules is similar at some points. Now, we will guide you through the setup process
1/ Step 1: Please go to Reward Program > How to earn points > Click on Edit icon to create and modify rules
For other reward programs rather than Sign Up and Place Order, click Add new > Enter information > Click Save to create and save new reward program.
2/ Step 2: Edit rules
- Sign up:
Program name: Name the signup program as you want
- Earning points: Enter points that customers can gain via Sign up action
- Limitation: We already limit the number of times that customers can get points through Sign up. Because one customer register to your store with one email account, therefore they can only get Sign up points one time only.
- Place order:
- Like Facebook Page
- Program name: Enter the name of the earning reward program
- Earning points: Enter the number of points customers will receive when they like your Facebook page
- Facebook Page: Enter the link to the Facebook page you want customers to interact with
- Limitation: The value of this field currently defaults to "Once in a lifetime". Mean customers will get reward points only once if they like your Facebook page
- Follow Instagram
- Follow Twitter
- Share Facebook Link
- Share Twitter Link
- Sign Up Newsletters
- Write Review
Reward name: Enter a reward name for the sign-up rule.
Select review app: Select an app review you want to connect and that is connected at Integrations.
Earn points: Fill in the point number customers will get after leaving a review.
Limit the number of times each customer can earn points for this action: Tick the box to enable this function. For example, if you enter the value as 5 and the unit as days for reviews, customers can earn points up a maximum of 5 times a day.
3/ Step 3: Enable the rules you have just created to apply them to your reward program
III/ Points Expiration
Choose how long the points will expire. Time is calculated from the last activity of the customer. When you choose Never expire, the number of points will not be limited in time to use.
In addition to the available times, you can choose Custom to customize your own time by day, week, and month.